I generally tend to multi-task pretty well. It’s not uncommon to find me watching the news, writing a blog post, talking to a client on the phone and making dinner at the same time. Multi-tasking just sort of comes with the title “mom” and all the joy that comes along with it. There are a few times of year that the stress tends to get to me: back to school time and the holidays. Those are the two seasons that multiply my stress level by about fifteen. Not only do I need to handle the normal family/work responsibilities, I now need to somehow juggle meetings, shopping, school activities and a bunch of other stuff I’d rather not deal with.
Tips to Stay Fresh All Day
When I received an email asking if it was OK to send me a back to school mailer, I figured maybe there would be a magic potion in there that would teach me some tips to stay fresh all day even during back to school time! It turns out that I was right. When I received these products for a feature on my site, I knew I had to share a few tips to stay fresh all day even during the most hectic time of year:
- Don’t leave home unless you’re at your best. I know it’s tempting to run out quickly in your yoga pants with your hair up in a messy ponytail. I guarantee that is the one time you will run into your child’s teacher or your ex-boyfriend’s fiancee. Take a minute to pay attention to how you look before you head out. Brush your teeth. Gargle with Scope Dual Blast Mouthwash for fresh breath and put on a coat of CoverGirl LipPerfection Jumbo Gloss Balm. My pick is Ballet Twist which is a super soft pink.
- Don’t get sick and if you do, be prepared. I hate getting sick. It never fails that I get sick when I have too many things that I need to deal with. When you’re out in public at the height of cold/flu season, use hand sanitizer after touching things that a lot of other people touch. I take Vitamin C as soon as I feel the sniffles coming on. Keep a pocket pack of tissues with you at all time. You never know when you’ll need them.
- Don’t get caught in the sun without protection. There is NOTHING that ruins a day more than getting a sunburn. I tend to burn the most on my nose so I make sure I remember to use a day lotion with sunscreen every day like Olay Age Defying Sensitive Skin Day Lotion with Sunscreen. No more Rudolph nose for me.
- Keep your clothes in tip top shape. There is nothing worse than getting ready to go into a business meeting or another important event only to look down and realize your hem is torn, you’ve lost a button, or that sandwich you ate for lunch has stained your shirt. Make sure you keep a sewing kit and a Tide To Go Stain Stick in your bag at all times.
- Be ready for those “little emergencies”. You know there are certain times of the month where you just don’t feel fresh. Always Incredibly Thin Daily Liners keep you feeling fresh and confident all day long no matter what you have to tackle that afternoon. They are slim & stylish and small enough to toss a whole pack of twenty in your bag just in case.
Always® Incredibly Thin™ panty liners are thin and comfortable enough to wear every day. They are designed with a breathable layer that helps keep moisture away. They feature an edge-to-edge adhesive that helps to keep the pantiliner from shifting. They are wrapped to be slim, stylish and on-the-go.