John Deere party food ideas are just the thing for a good ole country party. Here in Vermont, we have a lot of farms and a lot of corn fields. Of course, you cannot have a farm without a John Deere tractor. You just can’t. I love themed party foods but I get tired of the typical cakes and cupcakes sometimes. I want something a little bit lighter but still fun to make and serve. Since I am part of the Good Cook Blogger Program, I got a box full of Good Cook products and popcorn so that I could share a popcorn ball creation with you all using the Good Cook products.
John Deere Party Food Ideas
- 12 cups JOLLY TIME Pop Corn
- ¼ cup butter or margarine
- 1 bag (10 oz) marshmallows
- ½ cup dried cranberries or raisins
- non-stick spray
- Pop the popcorn in a large pan. Remove any unpopped kernals and set aside.
- In a heavy saucepan, heat butter and marshmallows on low heat, stirring constantly, until melted and smooth.
- Pour the mixture over popcorn and mix carefully until popcorn is well coated.
- Stir in the dried cranberries or raisins.
- Spray Good Cook Popcorn Footballer with non-stick cooking spray. Press into balls using the Good Cook Popcorn Footballer.
- Spray tin foil with non stick spray. Wrap the “ears” and place in the refrigerator for an hour so they can set. Place them in a green cup to be an ear of Indian corn or just enjoy.
- Makes 6 footballs.