Super Bowl party recipes that are easy are a must if you want to spend the day enjoying the game instead of slaving away in the kitchen. You don’t need to turn to frozen food and take out pizza for your Super Bowl party. There are plenty of easy and healthy Super Bowl recipes that you can make ahead and have ready when you need them. Super Bowl Sunday is not all about the game. The Super Bowl party recipes count too!
Super Bowl party recipes
- 2 cans of corn (15 oz)
- 1 can of Del Monte Petite Cut Diced Tomatoes with Chipotle Chilies (14.5 oz)
- 1 pkg cream cheese, softened
- ½ tsp garlic powder (or more) to season
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix all ingredients in an oven safe baking dish.
- Bake 25 minutes. Serve hot with tortilla chips or crackers.
When I choose Super Bowl party recipes, I try to have a selection of snacks and meal ideas so people can choose from a variety. Of course, we always keep fresh cut vegetables on hand and baskets of chips to snack on too. Those that are watching their waist line can choose to snack on the fresh cut vegetables. The guys usually go for the chips and a dip like this yummy Hot Corn Dip with Chipotle Chilies I made. We use it with plain tortilla chips but you can also use crackers if you’d prefer. Starting with diced tomatoes is a definitely time saver. The new Del Monte Southwestern-Style Petite Cut® Diced Tomatoes are the perfect way to spice up main dishes and snacking recipes. Del Monte canned tomatoes, fruits and vegetables contain the same essential nutrients as fresh varieties. The majority of Del Monte products are picked at the peak of ripeness and canned on the same day, to ensure nutrients and flavor are locked in.
Del Monte is also launching the “Del Monte Southwestern Tomato Kick-Off Sweepstakes,” on Pinterest. Check out their board for even more Super Bowl party recipes!
Here is how to get started:
- Follow the Del Monte Brand on Pinterest
- Create a Pinterest board named “Del Monte Southwestern Tomato Kick-Off”
- Pin at least two (2) Del Monte Tomato Recipes from the “Del Monte Southwestern Tomato Kick-Off” Pinterest board and at least two (2) football entertaining ideas
- Register your Pinterest board to the Del Monte page from January 21st through February 15th to be entered into the Del Monte® Southwestern Tomato Kick-Off Sweepstakes program
- Get ready for a chance to win one of the many prizes available, including an ultimate entertainment package with a Sony® 55” LED TV, Bose® home theater system and Sony® Blu-ray player (ARV $4,779.00 USD).
One of my readers will win a Del Monte prize pack that will include:
- (1) Del Monte® Petite Cut® Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies
- (1) Del Monte® Petite Cut® Diced Tomatoes with Chipotle Chilies
- $25 Visa gift card