I was invited to join in the Driscoll’s Berries Virtual Holiday Crafts Workshop and Competition. Driscoll’s Berries invited me to create a beautiful berry craft as part of this competition. I created a Lighted Berry Holiday Centerpiece using Driscoll’s Red Raspberries.
Holiday Crafts – Lighted Berry Holiday Centerpiece
2 glass wide mouth jars
1 bunch of greenery
1 glass votive holder
1 dark red votive candle
1 package of gold colored floating candles
1 package mini pine cones
1 package of Driscoll’s Red Raspberries
- Cut or pull the greenery off the branch & circle it around the inside of each glass wide mouth jar.
- Fill each glass wide mouth jar with water.
- Fill the top of each glass wide mouth jar with Driscoll’s Red Raspberries.
- Carefully add a gold colored floating candle to the center of each glass wide mouth jar.
- Decorate the silver tray with mini pine cones, add the glass votive jar and dark red votive candle.
- Light the candles. Do NOT leave unattended.