Caprese salad with sardines – gluten free recipe
- 1 tomato
- 1 ball of fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1 tin of King Oscar Mediteranean Sardines
- 1 head leaf lettuce or loose greens
- Arrange the lettuce on a plate. Top with slices of fresh tomato. Place the sliced fresh mozzarella on top.
- Break up the sardines with a fork and sprinkle over the top.
- Drizzle the olive oil from the sardines over the top.
I use King Oscar sardines because they are passionate about eco-friendly fishing practices.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”