- 1 (16 oz) carton plain Greek yogurt
- 3 small cucumbers, peeled, seeded & diced small (1½ cups)
- 1 medium garlic clove, peeled & minced
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh dill or mint
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tbsp red wine vinegar
- kosher salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper
- Mix the yogurt and cucumber in a medium bowl.
- Stir in the garlic, dill or mint, olive oil, and vinegar to combine. Season to taste with salt & pepper. Refrigerate before serving or dive in right away.
- Serve garnished with dill and/or mint.
I found this recipe in Great Food Starts Fresh by Chef Nathan Lyon.