Make your own magnets
If you’re looking for a simple craft for you or the kids, make your own magnets. It fun and easy!
Wooden shapes for the base
Paint & paint brush
Modge Podge for paper
Scraps of pretty paper & cut outs of your choice
Modge Podge Podgeable Shapes
1. Paint the front and sides of the wooden shapes in your choice of colors
5. Place the smaller contrasting cut outs onto the front of the Modge Podge Podgeable shapes.
6. Brush on a layer of Modge Podge paper and let it dry.
7. Using Modge Podge glue the Modge Podge Shapeable onto the front of the dry, painted wooden shape.
8. Let it dry.
9. Apply the magnet to the back of the shape.
That’s all there is to it. This is a very easy to way make our own magnets. I made these for Father’s Day but you can choose any type of paper and cut outs and make these for any holiday or just for fun.Powered by Sidelines