Chicken Salad Recipe – Emergency preparedness
Being prepared for emergencies means having good on hand you can cook with no power and no refrigeration. You don’t want to be stuck eating peanut butter and jelly for days when you loose power in a storm. I put together this chicken salad recipe using Thrive Foods dehydrated foods I got from Carolina Food Storage.
- 1 pkg Thrive premium freeze dried cooked white meat, chopped chicken
- ¼ cup Thrive premium freeze dried celery/onion
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 apple
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- Re-hydrate chicken and celery & onion according to package directions.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Serve with baby spinach greens on sandwich bread.