This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Zenni Optical. All opinions are 100% mine.
Summer is pretty much here in Vermont and has probably been in your area for a while now if you live to the south. I believe in being prepared for whatever the seasons have in store for you because I’d rather be safe than sorry. Here are ust a few things that I make sure to pick up to prepare for the summer.
1. Sun protection lotion. With the amount of time the kids and I spend outside in the sum, there’s no way that’s going to happen without having a good sunscreen. I tend to go with an SPF 30+ for the kids and I. When they were younger, I chosen an SPF 50.
2. Extra water. I always make sure that whether the kids are outside playing or I’m outside working in the yard, I have an extra bottle of water with me. Dehydration isn’t fun and you may not always recognize the signs. Be prepared just in case. You can attach it to your bike, have the kids toss it in their backpack or put it in your gardneing bucket. Don’t forget water for your pets too!
3. Bug spray. I cannot stand bugs. I always make sure that I have a bottle of bug spray (all natural of course) with me when I’m outside. They don’t tend to bother my husband as much but they like me!
4. Spare sunglasses for the kids. Kids are more active in the summer and they tend to break their frames more often. Zenni Optical offers low cost eyewear and in today’s economy, that’s a good thing. With the extra money, I can take the kids on a few extra day trips this summer. I always look for affordable prescription eyeglasses.
5. First aid spray. With all the time the kids spend outside, there are constant bug bites, scrapes, cuts and bruises that need dealt with. I keep a first aid spray in the medicine chest & our car first aid kit at all times just in case.
What are a few thing syou consider must haves for summer?Powered by Sidelines