1st Step PRO-WELLNESS supplements
I take vitamins and nutritional supplements daily as part of my fitness routine. I try to eat healthy but I know that I don’t always do as well as I should and stress certainly doesn’t help either. I’m the one that generally has to take care of everyone else in the family so it’s important that I stay healthy and in shape. I need to be healthy and have the energy necessary to take care of everything that comes up. If I’m not at my best, I can’t do that.
1st Step PRO-WELLNESS offers a line of nutritional supplements that are specially designed for women. Their product line includes multivitamin/multimineral, liquid vitamin B12 complex, liquid glucosamine chrondroitin MSM, bone/hair/skin and nails supplement, omega-3 fish oil + D, and whey protein powder. Starting on June 1, 1st Step PRO-WELLNESS these products will be availalbe nationwide at Walgreens:
- Healthy Energy: Liquid Vitamin B12 Complex
- Healthy Joints: Liquid Triple-Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin & MSM
- Healthy Muscles: Whey Protein Powder, Whey Protein Powder Plus Vitamins
The following products are available for purchase at www.walgreens.com:
- Healthy Weight: Pre-Diet Cleanse, Thermo Weight Control, Chromium Picolinate, Chromium Picolinate plus Green Tea
- Healthy Hydration: 100% Pure Coconut Water
- Healthy Nutrition: Liquid Active Women’s Complete Multivitamin/Multimineral
These products will be availalbe in-store and online in late August:
- Healthy Bone: Bone, Hair, Skin and Nails
- Healthy Heart: Omega-e Fish Oil
There is an online coupon for $2.00 available http://1ststepprowellness.com/promotional_offers.html for you to try them out today.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”Powered by Sidelines