Nothing warms up the kitchen or the heart more than a freshly baked coffee cake. Of course, I don’t always have time to bake completely from scratch so sometimes I like to take a few shortcuts. This Central Market Maple Blueberry Coffee Cake recipe uses a few prepared ingredients but still manages to taste completely homemade. I started with Central Market Classics Buttermilk Pancake Mix and Price Chopper Maple Syrup.
Central Market Maple Blueberry Coffee Cake recipe
2 1/2 cups Central Market Buttermilk Pancake Mix
1 cup water
3/4 cup frozen blueberries
1/8 cup sugar
1/8 cup Price Chopper Maple Syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup Central Market Buttermilk Pancake Mix
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- To make the cake: In a large bowl, mix 2 1/2 cups of Central Market Buttermilk Pancake Mix, water, sugar, Price Chopper Maple Syrup, egg, vanilla and frozen blueberries until moistened.
- Spoon the batter into a lightly greased square 8×8 pan.
- To make the topping: In a small bowl, stir the 1/4 cup Central Market Buttermilk Pancake Mix, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Cut in butter with pastry blender until crumbly.
- Sprinkle the topping evenly over the cake.
- Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean & the top is golden brown.
This is an absolutely delicious coffee cake recipe that I recommend you try the next time you’re looking for a treat for yourself or for company. It would make the perfect treat for Mother’s Day breakfast! Enjoy it with a cup of Central market Cranberry Blood Orange premium black tea!
Disclosure: I am part of the Price Chopper Blogger Product Panel and received samples for review. All opinions are mine and mine alone. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255 concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising.Powered by Sidelines